Saturday, December 8, 2007

weird saturday

how about i got a call from my boss today? um, just to talk...and to catch me up on the latest goings-on in the office. my boss has never just called me to talk, especially on the weekend. she didn't want me to be out of the loop. actually both of the things she told me about i had already heard, but not officially. people volunteer information to me all the time and i'm pretty selective about repeating it unless i hear it officially or get an email about it.

beverly cracked me up with her comment on yesterday's post. no, i'm not using crutches, but i am using my cane from time to time. i'm planning on taking it to work with me just in case and it may work just as well as the crutches.

janelle is working tour of homes today. she should be home soon. she mentioned again wanting to learn to knit. i dug in my stash and my needles and have it ready for her. i'm going to get her started on a basic knit4, purl2 pattern on size 11 circular needles for a beginner's scarf. the first few rows will be garter stitch to give her the feel of the needles, plus give a nice edge to the scarf. she keeps trying to claim the cable scarf i'm working on...lol...but i'm making that for someone else. she wore one of the scarves i made last night to a christmas party. she said everyone liked it a lot.

i'm going to go. i haven't eaten lunch yet so i need to eat something. i'm going to search through the weight watchers meals i bought the other night. i'm leaning towards the mushroom/spinach pizza...yummy!

kisses....

No comments: