Tuesday, November 20, 2007

weight watchers tuesday instead

today we are having our weight watchers meeting. i hope i've lost at least 3-5 more pounds. i feel like i have. my clothes are fitting a little bit better. :)

i've got a busy afternoon ahead of me. i have to go to the surgery center to have an ekg in prep for my knee surgery. after that i go to dr. b's office for a pre-surgery meeting with him. he'll probably be glad to know i'm on ww now. he encouraged me to lose the weight which will help with my joints overall.

tonight is stitch night too. i was kind of stressing about how i was going to handle my dinnner since i'm not going back by the house. i decided i'm going to get one of the south beach diet sandwich kits. i had tried 2 different ones before and liked them. i figure i could get a ww yogurt for my snack and make sure i have my water.

last night mom made ww spaghetti with meatballs. it was delicious! the sauce tasted different from her normal sauce, but it was good. and one serving was only 6 points! i'm having it again for my lunch today.

i'm going to go get ready for work. hopefully i'm getting my hair cut, too, sometime between getting off work early and the ww meeting. i've got to call and see if jennifer is working and not on vacation this week.

kisses...

No comments: