Monday, November 19, 2007

Be honest, how many times do you hit the snooze button?

question above from that’s my answer!

lol...it's monday!! i hit the snooze alarm at least 3 times. that's why i always set my alarm ahead. deep down i really know when i need to get up. for some reason it helps me to think i can just sleep for 5 more minutes.

i'm not a morning person typically. i have been feeling better since i've been on weight watchers. i think some of it is my body is being fueled by good food instead of bad food. i realized last night that i haven't taken a nap in the past 3 weekends. as i've said before, i love my naps. on the weekends i would take a nap on both saturday and sunday, sometimes even friday after getting home from work. on the weekends i sleep a little later. i think that has helped the no-nap situation.

well, as predicted, jimmie johnson is the 2007 nextel cup champion. matt kenseth won the race which ended his season on a good note. elliott didn't do so hot. he tagged the wall and was in the garage for a few laps. he did get out on the track but i'm not sure where he finished up. it was in the 30's though.

i'm going to go now. hopefully this will be a quiet week at work. there's supposed to be a lot of people off, including my boss. no comment...lol.

kisses...

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gotta love it when the boss is away!! :)

I hate alarm clocks and rarely use them. I naturally wake up at about 7 AM most mornings, even the weekends. I like to sleep, but I feel like the day is going to waste if I sleep past 8 AM. No, I am not a morning person! :) My daughter is the queen of snooze alarms.