Monday, November 5, 2007

got that monkey off my back...

well, i had a pumpkin pie blizzard yesterday. but i had a small one, which is a huge step for me. because i love pumpkin pie so much, i would normally go for the medium or even the large size. i'm proud of myself actually that i made a sensible choice. donna, i think i am going to try the points with weight watchers. from what i've researched so far, that's the easiest bet for me. one of the ladies at work said she was more focused using the points system.

i am enjoying this extra hour we've got...lol. i forgot to set my alarm clock back saturday so i woke up about 6:30am. thankfully i remembered the change in time and didn't wake janelle up. she would have been very upset with me. she is so my daughter sometimes. we are both alike that we aren't morning people. we are comfortable in pouty silence first thing in the morning which is in direct contrast to my parents. they are both chatty cathy and it makes it hard when we're all up at the same time. thankfully most days the retired folks roll out after we've left the house for school and work.

well, i'm going to go for now. i'll try to get online later today and post my wips and fo's on ravelry. i'm not the greatest photographer, but you can still get the gist of it. i've also got some photos from colonial days at the living history park. they turned out pretty good, even for me!

kisses....

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am not a morning person at all! It comes way too early in the day.