Wednesday, November 10, 2010

rough first day!

today was the first day of my phc plan. i was not prepared at all. i was hungry a couple of times, but i stuck to the plan and didn't eat what i wasn't supposed to eat. i went to the grocery store after work and stocked up on stuff. i've got a game plan now...lol...which is a good thing. tomorrow i'm going out to lunch with a friend and already know what i'm ordering...a salad. plus i'm meeting the ladies at panera so i'm going to eat a salad before i go. i'll only have a coffee with skim milk when i get there. i'm going to take a fat-free pudding with me for dessert.

i've got to add the exercise in. i haven't been motivated to do so. i know it will help me lose the weight plus tone up.

i'm going now....kind of tired. i did find out my iron was still on the low side when i had my labwork reviewed. i'll have to make a trip back to dr v's to have the more extensive iron bloodwork done.

kisses!

No comments: