Friday, November 23, 2007

under my nose all this time

i have been looking for this for about a month now. how about it's none other than alicia paulson of posey gets cozy. she is the one who got me hooked on wanting to crochet a ripple afghan (see my wip on my flickr account under crochet). i love alicia paulson's website and check it out often. she has the cutest little corgi puppy.

it's late and i have to go to work later today...grrrrrrrrrr.

kisses...

p.s. the weight watchers pumpkin pie was so good! i could not believe how creamy and satisfying it was. it was just sweet enough and had that good pumpkin flavor. i'll have to share the recipe with y'all. if you like pumpkin pie, you will love this recipe.

1 comment:

Sauntering Soul said...

I love posey gets cozy too. But my goodness she makes me feel like I'm super lousy at keeping my house cleaned and decorated sometimes.