Sunday, November 25, 2007

kind of bummed

how did i manage to survive thanksgiving w/o going over in points, but on a normal day i did? i went over yesterday by 4 points. i miscalculated somewhere with my food intake. i'm not going to beat myself up over it. in the past i have taken a mistake and made it into an excuse to not follow the diet anymore. not this time tho...i'm sticking to it. i'm doing better today. i've been careful about what i'm eating.

for our snack last night i fixed the yogurt cheese with honey and walnuts. it was very good. i'm going to have that as my snack tonight too. i found the recipe in one of the weight watchers books that features how to cook take-out meals at home. the yogurt recipe was from the greek section. dianne had told me about the dessert before and said i would probably like it.

i don't know what's up with me this weekend b/c i'm not feeling too good. i think it might be my sinuses. my head has felt swimmy and i've had a lot of congestion. my surgery is a week and a half away. i cannot get sick. i took a nap yesterday and today and feel better for the most part. i took a shower a few minutes ago and that helped me feel better too. maybe i broke a fever when i was napping.

i've got some knitting to do so i'm going to sign off now.

kisses...

No comments: