Friday, November 9, 2007

friday's feast

when i was reading beverly's blog, she mentioned this website, friday's feast. it looks like a lot of fun, so here's my take:

  • Appetizer: Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies? small popcorn mixed with plain m&m's. now that i'm on weight watchers, i'm going to have to figure out a more healthy alternative or i could just not snack during the movie...novel idea, that.
  • Soup: What year did you start using the internet? i think it was around 1996.
  • Salad: What is your first name in Pig Latin? everly-bay
  • Main Course: Name something you are picky about. i like to be in charge and drive. very rarely am i a passenger in the car. i take after my mom in this respect. even when she and my dad go to visit my sister and my brother and his family, mom does most of the driving unless she's not feeling well. if i'm not driving, i want to be in the backseat asleep.
  • Dessert: Fill in the blanks: I went to walmart yesterday and I will probably wind up going again today. i didn't get all my grocery shopping in for my ww meals plus i need to buy the usual waffles, english toffee flavored cappacino, fat-free/sugar-free strawberry yogurt, and aloe vera juice. i hate going to walmart too. i wish that some other stores could compete with them on their prices. when you're on a tight budget, it's hard to shop anywhere else. even when using coupons at others stores it does not make it cheaper than walmart for most things. i've been scouring the grocery inserts in the paper hoping to catch some deals elsewhere.

and in case you needed to know, here's a quick tutorial on how to speak gibberish. who knew?

oh and day 2 of weight wathcers went pretty well. later i'll post the chicken and pasta dish we had for dinner last night. it was simple and it was delicious. as a matter of fact, i'm taking leftover for my lunch today.

kisses....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

Have a great Friday!

DEB

Unknown said...

Nice Friday post! I am looking forward to sleeping in just 1 little hour tomorrow! I enoyed reading your blog! Have a great Friday , and stop by my blog if you can!

DEB

Donna said...

I hate, hate, hate going to Wal Mart!! It makes my blood pressure skyrocket to go in there.