Thursday, October 25, 2007

hey....what have y'all been up to?

me...budgeting...or at least supporting folks who are doing their budgets. i am beginning to think that people have an alarm set for 4pm eastern time to start calling me. i must have had 15 voicemail messages this afternoon while i was helping a user. and of course, people were im'ing me too.

whoever thought a company-wide im system would help us be more productive must have been high. at times i have to make myself look invisible or even sign off completely. i had 4 im's going at once while i'm trying to help users on the phone too. multitasking...lol...not my strong suit sometimes.

my new favorite show came on tonight...pushing daisies. i absolutely love the whimsical little show. the characters and the story line are all quirky. i hope abc keeps it going. i told mom and dad i needed to email abc and tell them how much i like the show.

well, i'm gonna go now. sorry for a short lame post. i can write better than this...some day i'll prove it...lol.

kisses!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Boo hiss to company wide IM. I hate it. I work regionally, and it really does feel like "big brother is watching." Besides that, I find it really distracting when I'm trying to work on deadline things.