Saturday, October 27, 2007

fresh start

i'm excited because this week i'm starting weight watchers at work. we've got a group of folks who will be meeting every wednesday to get on track and get healthy. i'm hoping that i will lose about 10 pounds before my knee surgery in december. i feel real optimistic about this go-round. right now i've set a goal of at least 50 pounds by janelle's graduation. i hope i will lose more than that, but that's the minimun.

one of the ladies in my group who has been on ww before offered moral support. she is going to bring in her popcorn machine that makes air-popped popcorn. she told me how she and her hubby counted out their snacks, etc on the weekend and had them ready to grab out of the fridge and cabinet on the way out to work.

well, i'm going to go. i'll keep you updated on the progress. wish me well!

kisses...

1 comment:

Donna said...

Good Luck! I've thought about doing WW but just haven't made the time yet......