Monday, July 9, 2007

ok once more i'm not able to put a title in....so that just makes it an even more aggravating monday....

i had a fairly productive day today even tho it was aggravating. i've gotten all the security stuff set up for the new planning system and it's ready to be emailed out to the masses. we're supposed to have an announcement email go out warning of our emails about security. we'll see if that actually happens. enough about work...i'm tired of it already!

i have an appt with dr. c on thursday to talk about my gallbladder, hiatal hernia, and esophagus erosion. oh what fun! i have an appt monday at 7:15 am to be injected with some radioactive stuff and then get an x-ray. it's supposed to tell dr. c what is going on with my gallbladder. the gallbladder sonogram showed that i have thickened walls in my gallbladder, but they won't know if that's normal for me until after this other test.

i'm just kind of sitting in this holding pattern about surgeries. i definitely know i need to have the knee surgery to trim the torn cartilage in the right knee and to shave down part of my right kneecap. lol...i love to see people cringe when i say the kneecap part. i know...i'm weird.

one thing is certain...i need to get all the surgeries in this year so i only have one deductible to pay. i don't need to pay anymore than i can help. i'll probably throw in getting a new cpap mask and supplies after whatever surgery comes first and is applied to the deductible. i know folks are probably thinking i'm causing insurance to go up at my company. well i've been there for almost 8 years and have yet to meet my deductible with me and my daughter's stuff combined.

i can't help that some of this stuff has happened to me this year. trust me, i'd rather not have to have anything done. i'm not scared of surgeries or doctors, but i'm just aggravated all of it came down at once. it's like i can't plan anything b/c of pending surgeries. i can probably give up trying to go to a race later this year. that's probably for the best since i need to lose a fair amount of weight first. if i have that stomach wrap thingie, i'll definitely lose the weight. it's been described as a mini-stomach stapling that helps with the acid reflux. and considering that i have significant damage to my esophagus due to the acid reflux, i'm a good candidate.

well, i'm going to wrap up now. sorry for being such a sour grape. mondays bum me out sometimes. i need to work on that...it's not monday's fault...lol.

kisses........

No comments: