Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo

so here i am...trying again to start posting on my blog. i hope everyone has been doing well. i'm doing ok for the most part. so here's what i've been doing so far:
  • still trying to lose weight: joined phc weight loss and have my orientation next tuesday. i'm excited about it. the program seems very doable and they help people who need significant amounts of weight to lose. it's not a quick fix program and they monitor your medical stats too.
  • still trying to not worry about things i have no control over. this is very hard for me to do at times, especially at work. it has created some tense moments between me and some of my co-workers. mainly my being upset is when i'm asked my opinion or when i'm asked how something works and then they want to argue with me. if you don't want to know what i think or recommend, by all means, do not ask me. i've been doing pretty well for the last few days by putting my headphones on and listening to my ipod so i don't become upset with the half-truths or flat out lies being told.
  • still trying to get in an exercise routine: this goes along with the trying to lose weight. i was going every day either before work or after work and then just stopped. no good reason why i stopped, i just did. i have gone back intermittently but need to make it a habit.
  • janelle is still at ngu. she is going to graduate a semester early which she is very happy about that fact. she has been to peru, china and brazil. she is going to china again this next summer as a requirement with her schooling. i'll write more later about her adventures.

well, i'm going to go now. i'm going to work real hard on trying to blog again. it's a good outlet for me and i enjoyed it when i was blogging before. i have some art to share as well. kisses!

No comments: