Sunday, November 7, 2010

much better today

i think i'm over whatever it was i had yesterday. i went to bed around 9 and slept most all night long. i woke up briefly probably around 3 or so, stumbled to the restroom and then back to bed.

i watched part of one of my favorite movies this morning...the professional. it is one of those weird, quirky, violent movies that i prefer to watch alone. mom and dad came home so i changed the channels. i didn't want them to ask me questions about it, etc. like i said, it's one i like to watch alone...can't explain why. i'm like that about kill bill, vols 1 & 2 and mad men. i like to have the quiet of the house to myself, the cats sleeping and control of the remote. especially when mad men is new for the season, i don't even attempt to watch it while they or janelle is home. i'm weird, i know.

believe it or not, i'm kind of excited to get back to work tomorrow. i know i will get the one recon finished because i finished up the hard part on friday afternoon. i'm going to work really hard to get all of them knocked out this week and work on the new one i got last month for the other companies. i'm proud of what i've accomplished this year. the one thing i need to really work hard on is keeping my emotions in check. i think the podcasts i'm listening to are helping with that. like i said the other day, i'm calmer at work and not being as aggravated about things that were bothering me before.

on tuesday i go meet with my weight loss counselor. i'm very excited about that. i'll get my meal plans, vitamins, and other materials to get started. i plan on going to the y at least 3 days this week, preferably 5. i know it will help me with my weight loss as well as get my knees back to feeling better.

well, i'm going now. got email, etc. to follow up on.

kisses!!!

No comments: