Tuesday, January 15, 2008

tired

i don't know why, but i'm really tired today. i hope i'm not coming down with anything. the weather has been cooler over the last few days and folks are coughing and sneezing. i've been washing my hands a lot and trying not to touch common surfaces too much.

it's been kind of rough couple of days at work. lots to follow up on, lots to catch up on, and lots to be informed about. i'm sitting off from my group so they tend to not tell me stuff until a few days later. with me not feeling good, i pitched a fit about that. i asked when was i going to be moved to my permanent spot. who knows....i guess i'll continue to be the red-head stepchild for a while.

i've got to go fix dinner. and then i think i might go to bed early and get a good night's sleep. that will probably give me a better outlook for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I hope your tiredness isn't the start of illness. I have been tired for the past week, and now I'm sick. Yuck. Stay well and take good care of yourself.