Sunday, January 6, 2008

do you ever have one of those days?

you know the ones...where everything gets under your skin? well, i'm having one of those days today. i don't know why. i just seem aggravated by everything. i'm having some cravings, but don't want to act on them. i don't want to sabotage my progress so far. i know i'm in a funk and i don't want to give in to it. i'm sure it's the dreaded p-m-s kicking in b/c all the normal signs/symptoms have been rearing their ugly heads. by tomorrow i will probably be crying about something trivial...lol.

some of what has aggravated me is my parents both getting on to me about an "exercise routine". they know more than dr. b i suppose. i can't help it the chair lift is broken at the aquatic center and that i'm not strong enough to lift myself out of the pool at this point. dr. b said he didn't want me to do any jarring type of exercise. he said to stick to water aerobics, swimming, or a stationary bike. i need to go renew my membership at the rec dept and do the bike in the meantime.

my dad kept on and on about how i needed to get out and walk the neighborhood. when i tried to explain to him, i get all this b-s from him about what he did when he had his knee surgery back in the day. with me being in this mood, i just didn't want to hear it.

sorry for being so grumpy in this post. i had to get it off my chest.

1 comment:

Donna said...

So, you and I had the same day, did we--just different things/people pushing our buttons. Em and I are "in sync" so you can imagine how much fun it is with two PMSing women in the house!