Tuesday, December 11, 2007

picture day

today i'm having my picture taken at work. i'm not real excited about it b/c i do not take good pictures. my face always looks shiny and red even if i've applied powder. sometimes i do the gum smile...you know the one where you pull your lips up so high all you see is gum. and the gum smile seems to acentuate that i have big teeth. my teeth aren't really that big. they are normal, healthy-sized teeth. they just look big with the gum smile.

or i wind up doing the squinty smile. i get that from my mom. for some reason when we smile big, we tend to squint. one christmas we tried to catch mom smiling with her eyes wide open. we caught her with eyes open wide in a photo, but we all agreed it made her look like a crazy lady. we decided we liked her squinty-eyed pictures better.

and don't get me started about the chin area. even if i didn't have a double chin (which i do), it always looks like i have one. and it all seems to merge in with my shoulders. when you see me in real life, you'll see that there is a distinction between the chin, neck and shoulder area. and let's not get started on the hair that was laying perfectly straight that decides to suddenly curl out at a weird angle!

you may be wondering why i'm having my picture taken at work. for some reason, they need my and my boss' picture since we're moving to this new group. they are probably going to plaster our pictures up on the next conference call when they announce we're moving. most folks already know even though an official announcement hasn't been sent out. word travels fast in our company.

well, i've got to go get ready now. it takes a while to get this beauty train on the right track!

kisses...

No comments: