Monday, December 31, 2007

new year's eve

i'd like to reflect back on this year, but now is not a good time for me b/c i'm in a bad mood. it's going to take an act of congress to replace the burnt-out headlight on my car. not really....the way it looks is the whole freakin' bumper needs to be removed just to get to the headlight casing. so it looks like i'm going to see richard to get it fixed. no telling how much it's going to cost.

i'm going to sit here and knit the evening away while i hang out with my family.

now i just found out that the text messaging isn't working on our cell phones!

it can only get better, right?

kisses....

1 comment:

Sauntering Soul said...

You could try my technique for getting your headlight repaired. Have someone plow into you from behind and knock you into the car in front of you! Works like a charm. Unfortunately, my headlights had been working just fine, but maybe it could help you out. :-)