Wednesday, December 5, 2007

knee surgery and a blizzard...peppermint chip, that is

i'm having my knee surgery today. i wanted to post something now b/c i don't know if i'll be up to it later on today. i'm going to have some of that good pain medication so i'll be sleeping big time.


and today i'm going to get my jonesing for a blizzard out of the way. as you may know before surgery, you can't eat or drink which means i won't have anything to eat until about 3pm or so. i decided i was going to have a small peppermint chip blizzard from dairy queen for my 1st meal. i know it's a lot of points for one item, but it will help me get in my points for the day and satisfy my craving.

what gave me the idea was one of the other ladies in the group had talked about how she ate a small piece of homemade red velvet cake for dinner one night. our ww leader said it's ok to do that sometimes, but only every once in a while. i figure i'll eat a well-balanced dinner later on this evening and if i have any points left, i'll eat a light snack.

well, i've got to finish getting ready.

kisses...

1 comment:

Sauntering Soul said...

Oh dear...knee surgery?! I hope you're feeling okay today and are on the mend soon!