Sunday, November 11, 2007

raverly update


as promised, i updated my ravelry notebook. if you're on ravelry, come check me out....my user name is scgrrl65. or if you're not on ravelry and would like to see my fo's, go to my flickr account.

i really was surprised at the number of projects i finished this year. and there are still some that i haven't uploaded yet...some scarves, a couple of hats, a shawl, a couple of amigurumi cats... my sister has a hat that i made as well as my dad. i can get a pic of my dad's hat easily enough since we live in the same house. he had a brief period of time whenhe didn't know where the hat was, but found it tucked in the pocket of one of his jackets. i offered to knit him several more so he could leave them strategically in the places he would need them, i.e. the garage aka his workshop, in one of the saddlebags on the harley, etc.

i'm going for now. i want to go watch the race. i've been on the computer all morning so it's time for some racing and knitting. i'm thinking about casting on another scarf!

kisses...

No comments: