Monday, November 26, 2007

random questions from that's my answer

found here:

  • if you had to define your personality using a color, what color would you be and why? hmmm, that's a hard one to answer. my mom has always said red is my color. i tend to gravitate towards when buying clothes and cars. i tend to like a darker red vs a light red. i have no clue what that means about my personality though.
  • if you could take a train ride across any of the seven continents, which continent would you choose? my first train ride would be across north america. i have always wanted to ride on a train across the united states and then back again. one summer janelle and i were planning to ride amtrak from mobile, al to el paso, tx where one of my good friends from high school lives. unfortunately we didn't get to go b/c it cost more that i could pay at the time for our tickets. i would also like to take a train ride through all of europe and asia some day.
  • is there a website (other than that’s my answer - of course!) that you visit on a daily basis? in no particular order: sauntering soul, donna knits and spins, crazy aunt purl, craftzine, ravelry, weight watchers, my yahoo...
  • what have you accomplished lately? i've lost 8 pounds so far on weight watchers; i've blogged for 26 days in a row even tho some are pretty lame; i haven't cried at work lately; i haven't cheated on my diet altho there are temptations all around me!

well that's it for today. only 4 more days left with nablopomo...i don't think i've missed a day yet. hope i haven't jinxed myself!!

kisses...

No comments: