Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Manning the fort

Everybody has gone to lunch right now.  I’ve had 3 people tell me where they are in case someone asks for them.  Uh, when did I become the group secretary? Lol  On the upside, its nice and quiet.  No cell phones ringing, no loud talkers, no ding-ding-ding-ding when the copier jams up

Today is Weight Watchers Wednesday Im hoping I’ve lost a couple of pounds.  Ive done well with my points so far and havent gone over.  Ive been having some rumbling in my tummy but I think thats nerves more than actual hunger.  Ive also increased my water intake b/c I know sometimes thirst can present itself as hunger.

Ive talked to 2 friends in the past 2 days who have both lost over 50 pounds.  One is going to PHC Weight Loss Center here locally and the other has been watching what shes eating and riding her bicycle or stationary bike (when the weather is bad).  I want to get to the 50 pound weight loss.  That is not all I have to lose.  I wish it was.  But theyve both been so focused and determined.  I think thats whats different this time for me.  I have been more focused than I have with prior weight loss attempts.

Ive got to runphone is ringing

Kisses

No comments: