Monday, July 16, 2007

somebody's got a case of the mondays...lol

i guess it was the guy who was trying to put my iv in this morning for the hida scan on my gallbladder. it took them 5 times before they were able to get the iv in. i was getting a little frustrated with being a pin cushion. i have rolling veins and it makes it hard sometimes even with folks who are used to starting iv's, etc.

the scan was ok except for the fact that i had to lie still for an hour. i didn't have my knees properly elevated which caused some strain in my lower back. i know i wasn't supposed to but i shifted some. the 2nd part of the scan was an attempt to make my gallbladder do what it has been doing with me. in my opinion they duplicated what was happening. the only difference is it happened faster than i've experienced. the guy had to push 2 different sets of iv fluid. it caught me by surprise how quickly it worked. the nausea was the hardest part to me. i can't stand being nauseated so that didn't help. i did experience pain in my abdomen and right side tho that i wasn't cool with. i guess b/c the technician was asking me questions the time for the 2nd part of the test went by faster than the 1st part did.

i'm going to go now. i'm really tired and need to get some rest. i'll update on janelle tomorrow. i will say she sounds very excited about world changers and seems to be having a good time.

kisses.......

No comments: